SCHWAB'S 10 COMMANDMENTS OF SUCCESS
1. WORK HARD. Hard work is the best investment a man can make.
2. STUDY HARD. Knowledge enables a man to work more intelligently and effectively.
3. HAVE INITIATIVE. Ruts often deepen into graves.
4. LOVE YOUR WORK. There you will find pleasure in mastering it.
5. BE EXACT. Slipshod method brings slipshod results.
6. HAVE THE SPIRIT OF CONQUEST. There you can successfully battle and overcome difficulties.
7. CULTIVATE PERSONALITY. Personality is to the man what perfume is to the flower.
8. HELP AND SHARE WITH OTHERS. The real test of the business greatness is his giving opportunities to others.
9. BE DEMOCRATIC. Unless you feel right towards your fellowmen, you can never be a successful leader of men.
10. IN ALL THINGS DO YOUR BEST. The man who has done his best has done everything. The man who has done less than his best has than nothing.